Thaai Mann - Consecrated Bhoomi for Sadhana Support
"The most intimate aspect of the physicality is your own body. One way for you to transcend the physical is to constantly – experientially, not just intellectually – remind the body what it really is: just a piece of earth." – Sadhguru
Thaai Mann is a consecrated earth mixture prepared under Sadhguru's guidance. Applying Thaai Mann strengthens one's connection with the earth and can have immense benefits. It contains Earth, Mung Bean Flour, Raw Camphor, Vibhuti and Shikakai.
Prithvi, Bhoomi, or Earth is the first element among the Pancha Bhutas or five elements. Keeping a connection with the earth is known to bring stability to the system and enhance our capacity for rejuvenation.
How to apply:
- Mix Thaai Mann with sufficient water to form a paste of desired consistency.
- The best way to use Thaai Mann is to apply it to your entire body and do your sadhana.
- After completing your sadhana, shower without using any soap.
- Avoid applying any cream, oil, or other body products for at least 2-3 hours after the shower. This allows the body to breathe.
- If sadhana time is limited, then before sadhana, it’s important to apply it on the soles of the feet, palms, around the navel, on the Anahata (the point where the rib cage meets), on the pit of the throat, or entire throat and between the eyebrows or on the entire forehead or face, as preferred.
- It is recommended that a minimum application of Thaai Mann can be done from head to toe at least one day in every moon cycle. This means you apply it once every 14-15 days. Keep it on the body for 2-3 hours before washing off.
Thaai Mann is for external use only.
|Country of Origin||India|
PowerfulThere is a very noticeable difference when I apply this instead of a mud paste. There are some ingredients in the paste that makes it stick much better to skin, so it doesn't wear off so easily. It is also a little expensive for the amount you get, but for me there is no substitute!