To purchase products from Isha Life you must have a valid Isha Life account. Creating an account has the following benefits:
- Check outs are faster
- You can manage your orders
- You can keep your account updated
- You store alternative addresses, for shipping to multiple family members and friends
- To use upcoming capabilities like subscriptions
Account creation and Email Verification
If you don’t have an account, you can create it during checkout process or by clicking on the ‘person icon’ and selecting Sign In/Sign up. To create an account, you will need to provide your first and last name, email address and a password. Once your account is created an email is sent to you for account confirmation. You must validate your email before you can use the new account. It is possible that the confirmation email is marked as spam. Please check your spam folder before reaching out to Isha Life support.
If you already have an account and don’t remember your password, please click on “Forgot password” link to reset your password.
You can track your order by logging into Isha Life Website and selecting “My Account” from the Person icon.
Once on accounts page select “my orders” from the left menu.
Cancel or Change orders
While you order is still processing, you can contact Isha Life support team to cancel or change your order.
If your order has been processed and shipped then you must follow the returns process.
Isha Life team procures and packages items with utmost care and involvement and we would like you to be happy with your purchase. In case you are not satisfied you can return your purchase. Following guidelines are created to assist you with returns, please read them carefully:
- Returns are accepted only within fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery
- Make sure that items are in the same state as you received them (unused, unworn, not damaged and in its original packing)
- Include a copy of your receipt with your returned item(s)
- For your security, please return your item with an insured courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post)
- Ship returns to:
Isha Foundation Inc.,
Attn: Isha Life
951 Isha Lane, McMinnville
- Isha Life is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit
- Returns and exchanges will be made once the items are received by Isha Life. For exchanges, shipping costs will be deducted from the refund or you will be asked to make a payment
- Isha Life team will process your refund within 7-10 days of receiving your returned item
Please report damaged packages to Isha Life within two days from date of receipt. We will do our best to help resolve the issues. If you need to send an item back due to a shipping error on our behalf, please re-pack the item in its original packaging and contact Isha Life.
Out of Stock
Isha Life does not support ordering out of stock products. If you are interested in an out of stock product, you can contact us to inquire about the future availability of the product. However, we cannot make a personal notification when the item (s) actually arrive.
Isha Life ships via USPS and UPS. Priority and First-Class shipping options are available via USPS, and Ground and Air shipping options are available via UPS.
Free Standard Ground Shipping on Orders $90+
contiguous U.S. only
Exclusions apply to Free Shipping.
- Free shipping cannot be applied to purchases being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, North Mariana Islands, Palau, U.S. Virgin Islands and International orders.
- Free shipping do not apply to foldable backrests, tables, sesame oil(5.58Gallons), stone craft items(Uruli, etc), Copper Storage Pots, Abstract Metal Wall Art, Devi Yantra Stand, Meditation Mattress, Carpets, Sadhguru's photo book, Photos bigger than 8"width and 11"height.