Always be the first to know!
Subscribe for latest updates and news straight in your inbox
Our shipments will be affected due to local lockdown restrictions. Your orders will be dispatched once restrictions are lifted.
Treat yourself to a copper detox! Traditional Ayurvedic system of medicine recommends storing water in copper vessels for its many health benefits. And, a great way to start with copper-infused water is by drinking it from a copper glass. Isha Life’s 200 ml copper glass has a simple and classic look. You can keep water stored in it overnight, to have it first thing in the morning, or store for around 4 hours and drink it at regular intervals during the day.
When water is stored and drunk from a copper vessel, it imbibes the qualities of its environment. Traditional systems of medicine have prescribed the practice of storing water in copper vessels, which could improve your immunity, kill harmful bacteria and cleanse your system.
Why Isha Life’s Copper Glass/Tumbler?
- 200 ml capacity; perfect for personal use
- Combination of water and copper is known to be anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Copper-infused water is known to cleanse your system of toxins
- Lacquer coated stain-resistant exteriors
Sadhguru Says: “Water is the juice of life. As we treat it, so does it treat us.” Read the complete article: Water has memory!
Also Watch: The Mystical Secrets of Water
A few DOs and DON’Ts
- Copper utensils, when exposed to air and water, can gradually turn dark (bluish-green) and dull. Read our Copper Cleaning Guide to maintain it well.
- Do not store milk, juices and other beverages in copper vessels
Isha Life’s copper vessels are designed for personal use on-the-go, for storing enough water for the whole family, for serving water at large and small gatherings and to have a healthy sip just for yourself. Check out our complete range of copperware.