Women Kalamkari Cotton Long Skirt
Block printed Kalamkari cotton skirt created by the skilful artisans of Andhra Pradesh.
We ship within 24 - 48 hours of receiving the order. Few products take longer to dispatch.
Did you know that Kalamkari is a 2000-year old Indian art form? Kalamkari is hand painted or block printed on cotton textile by the local artisans of Andhra Pradesh. A time consuming process, it involves many steps to achieve the desired output.
You can pair it with a top or a kurta. The breathable cotton fabric is easy on your skin and ensures comfort and movement all day long. It features a beautiful, traditional border at the hem.
Why Isha Life’s Women Kalamkari Cotton Long Skirt?
- Features traditional Kalamkari art form
- Block printed by local artisans of Andhra Pradesh
- 100% cotton
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and to ensure colour fastness
How to care for it?
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Use mild detergents
- Don’t scrub/bleach/dip
- Dry in shade
- Free Shipping available on orders above Rs 1,499 (above Rs 499 for book orders). Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on order till Rs 10,000 for serviceable pin codes
- EMI available on orders above Rs 3,000 on select credit cards
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI. All International and Indian cards are accepted.
- View our Return and Refund Policy
Ratings & Reviews
Write a review