This cotton beige kurta has Aum embroidery which adds a touch of Indian tradition and spirituality as well. This kurta is incredibly versatile and can be matched with salwar or dhoti. It has a very elegant design and fitting which gives it a perfect ethnic look. It can be used as comfortable yoga wear as it will allow your skin to breath during your practice. Dress up for your next get together or a casual hang out with friends by pairing this kurta with simple jewelry.
- Cotton fabric
- Beige color
- Half sleeves
- Multiple slits
- Embroidered Aum at the front and on the sleeve
- Mandarin collar having three buttons placket
Cotton is cool, soft and comfortable. This fiber absorbs and releases perspiration quickly. Thus allowing the fabric to breathe. Mercerized cotton is treated to permanently straighten the cotton fibers which then becomes a smooth rod-like fiber that is uniform in appearance with a high luster.
- 100% cotton and mercerized
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and ensure color fastness
Sadhguru looks at why organic clothing can make a huge difference for a person Read more
Wash care instructions:
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Use mild detergents
- Don’t scrub/bleach/dip and dry in shade