Always be the first to know!
Subscribe for latest updates and news straight in your inbox
Vibhuti, the sacred ash consecrated in the Dhyanalinga.
In the ancient Indian culture, Vibhuti or sacred ash has always been looked upon as an aid for deep inner growth. And, when the vibhuti is consecrated, it is known to have a higher vibrancy. If the Vibhuti is properly prepared and if you know where and how to apply it, it makes you a lot more receptive to inner growth; and the place where you apply it on your body becomes more sensitive, helping you go towards your higher nature.
Isha Life’s vibhuti is consecrated by leaving it in the Dhyanalinga temple for a period of time. Invoke the positive energies by applying the consecrated vibhuti.
Where to apply Vibhuti?
Isha Life’s consecrated Vibhuti is to be applied to the following chakras:
- Between the eyebrows, known as agna chakra, to receive life as knowledge
- At the pit of the throat, known as vishuddhi chakra, to receive life as power
- In the centre of the chest where the ribcage meets, known as the anahata chakra, to receive life as love
Why Isha Life’s Energised Vibhuti?
- Vibhuti consecrated in the Dhyanalinga temple, and specially blessed by Dhyanalinga
- Comes in a 2 x 2 inch copper pot
- Works as an aid in going towards your higher nature
Sadhguru Says: “Now this powerful vibhuti here, when you take it with your ring finger, unknowingly you will drop some karma right here. The whole tradition was built like that - whichever way, you must be slowly moving towards your liberation.”
Also Watch: Vibhuti: How and Where to Apply it on the Body