Always be the first to know!
Subscribe for latest updates and news straight in your inbox
Invite good health and thoughtfulness into your life with this vibrant copper bottle.
A part of our Padam collection, our creatively designed copper water bottle is made with reverence, as it features Guru Padam print on the sides and cap.
Storing water in copper vessels can play a huge role in cleansing our system of various toxins. After four hours, or preferably when stored overnight, water takes on a certain quality from the copper, which is beneficial for your liver and overall health. For improved well-being in your life, choose our Guru Padam copper bottle.
Why Isha Life’s Padam Copper Water Bottle?
- Capacity of 950 ml; perfect for personal use
- Thoughtful Guru Padam Print on the sides and on the cap
- Leak-proof cap
- Copper-infused water is known to be anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
Sadhguru Says: “Water is the juice of life. As we treat it, so does it treat us.” Read the complete article: Water has memory!
Also Watch: The Mystical Secrets of Water
A few DOs and DON’Ts
- Copper utensils, when exposed to air and water, can gradually turn dark (bluish-green) and dull. Read our Copper Cleaning Guide to maintain it well.
- Do not store milk, juices and other beverages in copper vessels
Isha Life’s copper vessels are designed for personal use on-the-go, for storing enough water for the whole family, for serving water at large and small gatherings and to have a healthy sip just for yourself. Check out our complete range of copperware.