Always be the first to know!
Subscribe for latest updates and news straight in your inbox
For thousands of years, Ayurveda has been prescribing storing water in copper vessels, as it is known to balance your three doshas – vata, pitta and kapha. Today, the antibacterial properties of water stored in copper are known all over the globe. When water is stored in a copper vessel or mug for 6-8 hours, copper’s antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant properties get transferred to the water. Drinking this water is extremely beneficial for the overall health of your body. From fighting off cancer to helping cure Arthritis, aiding digestion to weight loss, its therapeutic uses are phenomenal.
Isha Life’s beautifully designed copper mug features a stunning Nandi print. The mug combines great function with a thoughtful design, standing for good health of your body and mind.
Why Isha Life’s Nandi Copper Mug?
- Made with high quality copper that has therapeutic properties
- Beneficial for overall health
- Helps in cleansing the body and removing toxins
- Features a beautiful Nandi print
- 414 ml Capacity
- Sturdy make with a brass handle so it doesn’t get heated
Sadhguru Says: “Because water has memory, we must be very concerned with how we store it.” Read the complete article: Water has memory!
Also Read: What Makes Nandi a Meditative Bull?
Also Watch: The Mystical Secrets of Water
A few DOs and DON’Ts
- Copper utensils, when exposed to air and water, can gradually turn dark (bluish-green) and dull. Read our Copper Cleaning Guide to maintain it well.
- Do not store milk, juices and other beverages in copper vessels.
Isha Life’s copper vessels are designed for personal use on-the-go, for storing enough water for the whole family, for serving water at large and small gatherings and to have a healthy sip just for yourself. Check out our complete range of copperware.