Always be the first to know!
Subscribe for latest updates and news straight in your inbox
Light up your energies in your personal space. Created with reverence, Isha Life’s Linga Jyoti lamp can purify your home and offer you greater possibilities in your inward journey. Created from pure copper, our Linga Jyoti has a serpent and linga, symbolic of illumination and purity.
When you meditate at home, it is important to create a certain atmosphere that aids in your spiritual growth. This sacred Linga Jyoti is consecrated by leaving it in the Dhyanalinga temple for a period of time. Experience its higher vibrancies and positive energy while lighting it for meditation and for puja during festivals.
Why Isha Life’s Linga Jyoti?
- Linga jyoti consecrated in the Dhyanalinga temple, and specially blessed by Dhyanalinga
- Made of pure copper
- Uniquely designed linga with intricate carvings
- Symbol of light and purification
How big is it? (in inches)
H - 3.5
Diameter – 8.5
Sadhguru Says: “There are certain ways to create a shrine at home. Whether you have a yantra or just a picture, make sure you always have an oil lamp burning.”
Also Watch: What is the significance of Linga?
A few DOs and DON’Ts
- Copper utensils, when exposed to air and water, can gradually turn dark (bluish-green) and dull. Read our Copper Cleaning Guide to maintain it well.
- Do not store milk, juices and other beverages in copper vessels