Life and Death in One Breath
- Free Shipping on all orders of Rs 950 and above.
- All orders shall be dispatched within 24-48 hours except on bank holidays
- Delivery within India is usually completed within 5 - 10 working days depending on the location.
- Shipping charges of Rs 2500 will be applicable on Bhairavi Yantra across India.
- Please Note: The Yantra will be dispatched only after the completion of the Yantra Ceremony on 22- 24 Jun 2022.
- Shipping charges of Rs 7500 will be applicable on Avighna Yantra across India.
- Please Note: The Yantra will be dispatched only after the completion of the Yantra Ceremony on 22 - 24 Jun 2022.
“Death is a cosmic joke. If you get the joke, when you fall on the other side, it will be wonderful. If you don’t get the joke, when you are here you fear the other side, and when the other side comes, you just don’t know what it is about. If death becomes a laughing matter in your life, life becomes an utterly effortless process – there is no need to restrain yourself in the process of life; you can live your life absolutely, totally.” – Sadhguru
For ages, most of humanity has placed “life” and “death” at two ends of the existential spectrum – favoring one, fearing the other, and continuously floundering between the two. Only when someone who has consciously traversed between both life and death offers to articulate some aspects of it, does humanity get a glimpse of what lies beyond the horizon of its normal perception.
In this book, with his extraordinary insights stemming from a profound inner experience, Sadhguru reveals that life and death are, in fact, two sides of the same coin. It is only by embracing both that we can break the shackles of our self-made struggles and be set free. With numerous vibrant color images, the book is a breath-taking journey through Sadhguru’s wisdom.
Publisher : Jaico Publishing House; 1st edition (25 June 2013)