1 medium Banana
¼ cup Coconut oil (or butter)
½ cup Yogurt/curd
¼ cup Sugar or jaggery
1 ½ cups Instant Sanjeevini powder
½ tsp. Baking powder
½ tsp. Sodium bicarbonate
Cinnamon powder (a pinch – optional)
- Blend banana, sugar, oil, and yogurt in a grinder for 5 minutes. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Mix baking powder, sodium bicarbonate, the Instant Sanjeevini powder, and an optional pinch of cinnamon powder in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add this powder to the other ingredients, mixing thoroughly to make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture in a baking dish or muffin pan (makes 6 muffins).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 °C. Test if knife comes out clean; otherwise bake for a few more minutes.